Ryansonebelt weight loss tip of the day:
Everyone is Beautiful, there is no one unified concept of Physical beauty
This is me. If you have a nasty comment feel free, but ask yourself if you would be willing to put yourself out there like this.
I wanted to write this tip more for women. This also applies to men but is geared towards women. I know I have said in the past that men also have a type of beauty to live up to and I stand by that, but the female image is a lot more prevalent in our society. With that established, lets move on.
First I want to say that human beings come in all shapes and sizes. There is no one physical type of beauty that can some up every women in the world, nor should there be. Every person under the Christmas tree that is earth, is a gift, and we are all wrapped differently, and no matter the paper, someone out there is always going to be excited to get the present that is you, and when the paper is torn off, it’s whats inside people end up being most interested in.
Most modern society’s definition of “beauty” is a “type” of person that has been decorated by a team of people. Then a company hires other people to market this gift, therefor preying on women by creating one image of a what that they think they can pass as “beauty”. Forcing women to believe this, so they can make them feel inadequate, and therefore make them buy crap. This has been drilled into most modern society’s.
The other day I saw this wonderful gif of a little girl questioning why she had to play with princes dolls and boy’s had to play with superhero dolls and I say, good on you little one. Establish your own beliefs in what the world should be rather then just being tricked into what to follow and believe by others.
If you were to go way back in time you would see that obese women at one point were considered society’s definition of beautiful(this was mainly because they had their financial needs met, and weren’t starving), they had no makeup, and in most art…naked. If they were to come to this time period, do you think they would become model’s? Most of my needs are met and I am not a super model(although I would like to be able to pay off debt….but I am not starving ^_^ wooot).
If we were to go into the rain forest and find a tribe that has never been exposed to a culture driven by material wealth and marketing, do you really think they would have a concept of “beauty” that was based around physical appearance? It’s only truly when a group of people gets large enough and “beauty” can be sold or used to control a people that this shows up.
I know I have mentioned in the past that I am self conscious about putting pictures of my skin on the internet. This has been mainly been because I have been worried about peoples reactions and I don’t want that taking away from the people I want to help. At times it has made me feel like less of a man knowing I have a little man boob action going on. But today I have decided to put myself out there. This is something I worked my ass off for and would not change. I will admit I do one day want skin surgery but it is 99 percent because its a real physical hindrance. I don’t want my back to be sore cause my stomach and front pulls me forward and one day I would love to go for a run and not worry about securing a muffin top cause it might hurt me.
I don’t write this blog because I want to pump out a world full of “beautiful” stereo types. I take the time every day to do this so others can use my advice and experiences to live a fuller longer life, tie there own shoes, be happy that they just ran their first mile, not be in pain because of their stature, not get diabetes, not have a premature heart attack, and were they can wake up in the morning and say “what am I going to do today?” and not be limited by their weight. I want you to have a body that will last you a life time and feel that is beautiful because you will be able to play with your great grand children, take a stroll around the park, or be the best dancer at the retirement home mixer.
Never be defined by how you look. Be defined by how you act and the things you do. Gandhi, mother Teresa, and Rosa Parks were never nominated for a beauty pageants but they changed the world. “Beauty” will always fade and change with time but what they have done will last forever. Be beautiful don’t worry about looking beautiful cause everyone is beautiful to someone making the concept of one unified “beauty” flawed. You can laugh or scoff or say that’s what people tell themselves to feel better but the fact is I am right. I was at one point, what society considered the complete opposite of beauty, but still I found someone that adores me and (even with what others may consider ugly skin) still does. The only time there will ever be one unified type of “beauty” is the day there is one person left on earth and they look in a mirror and like what they see. Until that day every single dam person on the planet(that does not live there life to hurt others.That is truly the opposite of beauty in my mind)is beautiful cause someone out there thinks you are even if you cant at the moment or you haven’t met them yet.
Here is my pic, this is beauty in my wife’s and I’s world. I have worked hard on this and I feel great. I can do more then I ever thought possible.
- pencilsharp likes this
- myjourneytobeinghealthy likes this
- dignifiedandtrue likes this
- breezyeff likes this
- beatergutz likes this
- open-your-mouth-and-laugh likes this
- shutupbrittany reblogged this from before-and-after-pictures
- yellowvintage likes this
- iamastegosaurus44 reblogged this from laughingmysocksoff
- my-laptop-samantha reblogged this from make-me-lmfao
- super-who-house likes this
- lanceinmypants likes this
- warning-thismightbetoofunny reblogged this from laughingmysocksoff and added:
- fezchesters likes this
- walmartadventures likes this
- saneocean reblogged this from jen-itles
- justtuawesome reblogged this from laughingmysocksoff
- fernandortiz reblogged this from laughingmysocksoff
- wellimtoodrunktotastethischicken reblogged this from laughingmysocksoff
- wellimtoodrunktotastethischicken likes this
- thesingingsock reblogged this from laughingmysocksoff
- todaytomorrowpastfuture reblogged this from make-me-lmfao
- lemmebeyourboobear reblogged this from laughingmysocksoff
- columbuslove likes this
- garibaldis reblogged this from laughingmysocksoff
- samsonite likes this
- coolsk8erboy likes this
- empyreanocean reblogged this from violapunk
- laurenzel likes this
- superduperdanica reblogged this from laughingmysocksoff
- seniortitty reblogged this from laughingmysocksoff
- jazzyj442 reblogged this from make-me-lmfao
- itiscolorfulhere likes this
- myoukei reblogged this from laughingmysocksoff
- phoof-bingo likes this
- infinitelybioshocked reblogged this from laughingmysocksoff
- violapunk reblogged this from xzalor
- violapunk likes this
- iaujdbsgdhfbs-its-jay likes this
- ijennwu reblogged this from laughingmysocksoff
- jen-itles reblogged this from make-me-lmfao
- philosofiction likes this
- xzalor reblogged this from ryansonebelt
- xzalor likes this
- thatssoaustin likes this
- make-me-lmfao reblogged this from laughingmysocksoff
- laughingmysocksoff reblogged this from before-and-after-pictures
- juggernautbalderdash likes this